Headquartered in Temecula, CA, the Tekcetera team is steadfast in our commitment to do what it takes to provide comprehensive and cost-effective hardware, software and support technology services that deliver peace of mind that our customer’s technology will work, every time. We provide infrastructure solutions, cloud services, managed services, Microsoft specialty consulting, Avaya telecommunications, web design, ecommerce solutions and more.
If you are looking for a growing company that offers you a challenge, a chance to succeed and flourish, and a fast paced environment with ever growing chances to learn new and expanding technology, then you have come to right place. We have a good benefits package that includes Health Insurance, accrued vacation, paid holidays, along with many other perks. Want to be part of the team that has a lot fun during the work day, taking the work serious, but not themselves, and understands the work-to-life balance, then look no further.
IT Systems Administrator:
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5-7 years experience administering Windows 2008/2012 R2 servers (setting up users, groups, permissions, policies, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, File and Print Services, etc.)
• 5-7 years experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013
• 5-7 years experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting network based equipment
• Experience with Exchange 2016, Windows 10 and versions of Mac iOS is a plus.
The position will be a combination of roles including but not limited to Systems technician, Network technician and General Field Support Services. You will need to be able to install, replace and troubleshoot multiple devices including but not limited to, desktops, laptops, printers, and network equipment (routers, switches, Wireless devices). Responsibilities include supporting operating systems ranging from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and Windows Server 2003-20012 R2. Role includes support of end users local/remote, and resolve hardware problems. You must have strong communication skills and excellent organization and planning skills to perform multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment which offers the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies.
1. Have strong customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
2. Ability to use basic hand tools to work on systems, networks and server rooms.
3. Basic knowledge of Routers, firewalls, switches, and wireless access points and wireless devices.
4. Understanding of basic Telco connections including T1s, PRI’s, Ethernet handoff and ability to identify components in MPOE, IDF’s, NER’s and DMARCs.
5. Install, maintain, and monitor workstations and applications.
6. Maintain documentation of existing and future systems.
7. Tune operating system, network, hardware and other system components for optimal performance.
8. Administer network users, email accounts, and other applications requiring login.
9. Evaluate and install patches, as appropriate.
10. Perform general troubleshooting of the operating system, hardware and applications.
11. Provide first level and second level support of operating systems and third party software.
Position will be Full-Time in our Temecula, CA office, and work shift will be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Candidate will be given skill aptitude test(s) to verify qualifications. Candidate must pass a drug and background check. Failure to pass either disqualifies the candidate immediately for employment. Eligible for Health Benefits, accrued vacation time, and paid holidays after 90 day probation period, along with many other perks.
Send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters please!
Direct: (714) 922-4349
Toll Free: (888) 782-2600
Orange County Office
4695 MacArthur Court
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Inland Empire Office
41715 Enterprise Circle North
Temecula, CA 92590
North East Office
100 Pearl Street,
Hartford, CT 06103
Get in Touch
Access the Help Desk
If you are a current client and wish to open
a help desk ticket, please visit:
To learn more about Tekcetera, please select
our brochure below to download: