Sonar records and controls all employee computer activity, increasing staff productivity, decreasing exposure to litigation and meeting compliance requirements related to privacy laws and regulations. Unique in the industry, Sonar does not require you to purchase any hardware.
The InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software application monitoring and blocking suite allows schedules to be set that control which software applications can be used and when. Time wasters such as Windows Media Player or iTunes can be blocked during work hours and allowed during off hours as desired. Dangerous applications, including FTP uploading or peer-to-peer programs like BitTorrent, can be permanently blocked. And of course, all activity is recorded and available to you in your online account.
Recognizing that a lot of work now gets done on mobile devices, InterGuard now offers MobileMonitor so you can monitor Smartphone emails and text messages from the same client interface you are using to monitor desktops.
• Works invisibly and undetectably at each desktop (and now Smartphones - see Mobile Monitor below), without impacting central network computer resources
• Records all employee communications - Email (including webmail) & Instant Messaging
• Monitors and filters Internet use on and off the network (even on laptops) - see Web Filtering below
• Blocks or limits applications like P2P, IM
• Records and analyzes all keystroke activity, regardless of the application used
• Formats all data into easy-to-read reports, making it easy to find and evaluate critical security lapses
• Screenshots taken whenever an alert word is typed or read on a webpage
• Conclusive, actionable data hard-linked to a specific employee's actions, with full individualized reporting on an employee's computer activity
Complete 360-degree monitoring and recording
• All email (including both corporate email accounts and webmail like Gmail and Hotmail)
• Instant messaging
• All keystrokes typed
• Documents created, accessed, changed or edited
• Software applications
• All websites visited
• Database queries
• Customer data
• Generate reports to meet compliance requirements
• Can be deployed silently over the network in minutes with no user prompts.
• Complete record
• Includes all deletions made in email, document or spreadsheet
• Easy-to-read format
Block sites and applications that lower productivity
• Complete web filtering – by category, by content
• Application blocking
• Alert words
• Instant Messaging
• Productivity protected
• Corporate network not exposed to spam and spyware by controlling unauthorized web use
Screenshots of any activity carried out on computers
• Video-like playback
• Triggered by alert words, programs or websites
• Captures incontrovertible evidence
Employee Monitoring deploys and updates without requiring end user involvement. Its small client footprint and low memory utilization do not impact end-user function or performance. Employee Monitoring is installed silently and invisibly using any preferred software deployment tool. After that, Employee Monitoring runs undetectably, so users won't notice it operating on their computers, or be able to uninstall. Employee Monitoring can be deployed in any size organization or government agency. All parameters can be customized. Employee Monitoring is managed from a single management console, simplifying deployment and decreasing administration costs. This console provides detection, blocking, logging, auditing and alerting.
Employee Monitoring is built on Awareness Technologies' patented Single Agent technology. Once installed on each client computer, it operates invisibly and undetectably, executing locally all the functions of the software. This distributed computing delivers high performance on each client without impacting the corporate network, as well as allowing full control of all pc activity – even on laptops that never connect to a network. The agent communicates using secure internet protocol, allowing all data to be accessed and settings configured using any web browser.
Employee Monitoring can operate either on a dedicated server within your organization, or on a fully-hosted central management and service provisioning platform. Delivered as a "Software-as-a-Service" (SaaS), it features an intuitive, Web-based user interface and uses robust and resilient fully-hosted architecture to support the management and control of an organization's computer resources. Employee Monitoring can easily be integrated with existing back-office systems to support existing business processes and provides a host of capabilities specifically tailored to increase your revenue, all with minimal upfront investment and low administrative and support costs.
Employee Monitoring generates comprehensive high-level reports on organization's computer activity, including on individual employees. This provides management and IT administrators with insight into productivity, whether or not employees are complying with security policy, and identify potential risks around regulatory non-compliance. The reports provide valuable forensics through Employee Monitoring's log data and distributed infrastructure. This data provides security managers with knowledge about the nature of internal threats and potential responses, enhancing their understanding and control over internal challenges to the organization's computing activity.
733 MHz CPU or faster
128 Mb RAM
20 Mb hard drive space
Monitor Cell Phone Messages & Know What's Leaving Your Organization with Mobile Monitor
Logging into your secure online account is all it takes to see a full record of messages sent & received from your employees' smartphone. Mobile Monitor has an easy-to-use interface that can be viewed along with any other InterGuard module
• Mobile Monitor has an easy-to-use interface that can be viewed along with any other InterGuard module
• Track all phone calls sent & received. See if calls were made, received, missed, or a conference along with duration and participant phone number details.
• Mobile Monitor shows you the date, time, subject, sender and receiver of every text message sent from your organization
• This feature pin-points where your tracked mobile phone currently is, and where it has been, using the on-board GPS tracking as other location-based services.
• Capture and save all pictures taken and saved to the mobile phone or SD card. Plus, see additional details, like when the photo was taken, and its current filename for easy reference and locating on the device.
• Mobile Monitor highlights alert words in the body of all recorded e-mails and text messages
• Mobile Monitor keeps a history of all websites visited on an Android mobile web browser. Now you can see employee internet activity on both a computer and mobile phone.
Set custom alerts for any word that is important to you. Mobile Monitor will then scan all messages and highlight them directly for easy reviewing. Alert Words are set in an online account, eliminating the need to access the monitored phone once Mobile Monitor has been installed.
1. Visit a secure InterGuard site from the target Smartphone
2. Select the license in your account to download and install. Mobile Monitor will immediately begin monitoring and recording messaging activity on the device, transmitting activity directly to your online account.
3. Review: The data is transmitted immediately for review. Just log into your secure online account from any device to see a full record of messages - sent or received - from the mobile device. Activity reports and alert words can be accessed and managed from this single central location.
Direct: (714) 922-4349
Toll Free: (888) 782-2600
Orange County Office
4695 MacArthur Court
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Inland Empire Office
41715 Enterprise Circle North
Temecula, CA 92590
North East Office
100 Pearl Street,
Hartford, CT 06103
Get in Touch
Access the Help Desk
If you are a current client and wish to open
a help desk ticket, please visit:
To learn more about Tekcetera, please select
our brochure below to download: